Hip Hip Hooray!! Celebrations.....

56 Years ago today against all odds, "friendly"advice and with a giant leap of faith Mary Kay Ash opened Mary Kay Cosmetics. She wanted to create a company where women supported one another to success and have the opportunity to reach for the stars and make their dreams come true!

Well she succeeded. 56 Years Later Mary Kay Cosmetics is in over 35 countries and has changed the lives of millions of women and their families. With the company based on the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and the values of God First, Family Second, Career Third, it becomes about people and love.
The business principles and structures are taught in universities all over the world and it continues to grow and enrich the lives of so many. The scientific approach behind all the skincare is truly amazing.

I am so grateful that I took a leap of faith and joined Mary Kay 14.5 years ago. It has grown me, allowed me to share into the lives of others and to meet amazing women who really care about my success. I am able to do what I love and follow my passions.
Thankyou Mary Kay 💕

Seminar 2019


Just this week we celebrated the 2019 Seminar for Mary Kay Australia & New Zealand in Sydney.
It was a wonderful couple of days, learning, reconnecting, sharing and celebrating the achievements of others. We really have some amazing women in the company here and I am honoured to know them and am inspired by them. The beauty of Mary Kay is that any woman from any background can give Mary Kay a go and all the Mary Kay has to offer is available to them if they work it.
I was excited to have some of my wonderful women in the Radiance Unit with me. I am always thankful for these ladies as they grow their business but also encourage me.





We had training with wonderful trainers, viewed and sampled the fabulous new products coming and watched as deserving ladies walked across stage to receive their diamond rings and were crowned Queen.

I was asked at Seminar why I became a Director, my answer was because I love helping women to find their version of beautiful and I want to be a part of bringing Mary Kay to as many people as possible, while helping others to do the same. I love the Mary Kay ethos and integrity and want that to continue and grow.
My Sister Directors!

So what does that mean for this new Seminar year? goals and dreams? At events like this it is the time to set your sights on what you want and then we get scared to share them, in case we don't achieve them. Well for the sake of accountability I will tell you mine! This time next year we will have earned the use of our first Car!! And I will be collecting my diamond ring in the Queens Court of Sales.



So now it is time to work. To share. To live my life and help to enrich the lives of others.
I am grateful and can't wait for whats to come!

Happy 56th Anniversary Mary Kay!!

Bec xx

Comments

Popular Posts