Get your Glow on!

May has been a Marvellous Month!! What about you?? 

I have met so many lovely women while doing makeovers for my new Autumn/Winter portfolio using the gorgeous New Mary Kay Chromafusion colours. 
Did you miss out?? I still have some spots available.....














Check out some of the other photos here

There are some gorgeous NEW products and you will LOVE them! 




 Mary Kay's Palettes are magnetic so not only can you curate and create your own personal colour collection but you are also being environmentally friendly as well! With the choice of 3 different sized palettes, you will have everything you need. 

Check out designs here!

Also check out the Makeup Tutorials on my Facebook page. I have been showcasing the new colours lately. If there are looks you would like me to do, let me know!

Why not hold a Pamper experience with friends, try some new products AND get some FREE!! 

We keep these experiences small so that you all get personal attention and it is all fun. Contact me of you would like to book.

ALSO.......check out this AMAZING deal! $49 to start an awesome opportunity. 



So much to love, so discover what you love today! 

Bec xx

Comments

Popular Posts