The Power of Pink




I guess what’s crazy about my job is that this little picture represents the products that have totally changed my life.

Daily, I’m reminded that I get to work from home comfy from my couch.

And on the days that I feel zonked because I have been singing & performing all the night before, I have a business that is still growing even if I have to take a nap at 3 PM.

We are rewarded not only with smiles and hugs but trips, jewels and cars which come in pink!!

And I get to make people look and feel beautiful. It’s so fulfilling.

I believe that when we feel beautiful on the outside our heart does a little dance and we feel more beautiful on the inside.

These products change lives. I know that they have changed mine and the lives of the women that are on my growing team and the millions of others around the world.

We laugh together. We cry together. We celebrate together. We hustle together. And we believe we are made for more.

It’s crazy that I get to play with skin care and beauty products as my job. And I get to have fun every day.

It is something that totally, 100% fills my cup. I wasn't always sure that I would find what I was meant to do, yes I am meant to sing and perform but there was something more.

But I found it. And I am only getting started. The best is yet to come.


Find it for yourself. 

Bec 💖


www.marykay.com.au/rebeccaraymond 

Comments

Popular Posts