Mother's Day is Coming!


https://static.ctctcdn.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif




E-NEWS

From your Personal Beauty Consultant Bec Raymond

Hello Beautiful,


Mother’s Day is on the 13th May

Pamper your mother or yourself with the GORGEOUS New Satin Body range. If you LOVE our Satin Hands Pampering Set well then you will fall head over heels for the Satin Body Set. The moisture and smoothness of Shea with the refreshing scent of white tea and citrus. The perfect Mother’s Day Gift! PLUS this month there are some fabulous deals to celebrate see them below or check them out here

Why not book a Mother & Daughter Pamper to share some special time together? Book and hold before May 13th and you will receive a goody bag as well! Contact me to book!




I would LOVE to catch up with you and show you the wonderful new products plus NEXT Month Something SUPER exciting is coming!!

Can’t wait to hear from you!


Bec x


Celebrating Mary Kay’s 100th Birthday

I’m celebrating 100 working women in honor of what would have been Mary Kay Ash’s 100th birthday🎂 All models will receive a Spa Beauty Treatment AND a complimentary goody bag of samples and product! PLUS I pay in product 

I want Women from ALL professions, for a starter list checkout my FB page

Contact me to book in!!


I Can Have Work, Life Balance! You Can Too!



April Deals    



THIS MONTH ONLY!!




Connect with me!

Have you liked my
Facebook page yet? if not do it today to keep up with info & exciting things happening!

Also follow my Blog for ideas, tips and thoughts on beauty and what's happening!

https://static.ctctcdn.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif

Bec Raymond, Mary Kay  | 111705AU | 0415 146 289 | rebecca.raymond@bigpond.com | www.marykay.com.au

STAY CONNECTED:

https://static.ctctcdn.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif

Comments

Popular Posts