Dreams Come True!!

Goal Achieved!!


The end of the year bought many things including me qualifying as a Mary Kay Sales Director!!

It was such a surreal experience as I then went straight to a singing rehearsal but it is done and I am really excited to start this new phase of my business.




My team and I have been working hard the last four months of qualification but really it has been a 13 year Dream of mine. Ever since I joined Mary Kay I knew I wanted to be a Director, I love the idea of having a team of people to support and encourage as they grow. My vision is to help others become the best they can be and to see this wonderful company grow in Australia and as a Director I can do that. 


I am so grateful to Muriel McGinty, my Director, for her love, encouragement & support. She has believed in me from Day One and I am so happy we got there together. I am so thankful to my family & my team for their amazing support and work and I am grateful to God for Mary Kay in my life, for the people and opportunities he has blessed me with. 

Mary Kay is an amazing Opportunity, and I understand it may not be for you but then it maybe it is.... The New Year is a great chance to take a leap and try something new! What have you got to lose? Thousands of women have grabbed the opportunity and 

If you want to know anymore contact me or click here for more info. I'd love to have you join my Amazing Unit! 

Dreams are important to have, sometimes they take longer than you thought but if you never gib=ve up they do happen! Make your dreams and follow them!




I am so excited for 2018 and for all the new things it will bring!!

Bec xx

Comments

Popular Posts