Christmas Gift Ideas!

I know that this time of year can be crazy, schools finishing, work's finishing, there are break up parties, drinks, family gatherings plus on top of all that we need to think of gifts for those we love!!

I know that I need to start focussing now, I have just finished the Legally Blonde the Musical and am about to head into the Christmas one For Unto Y'all soooo I need to prepare. Write a list of all those I need to give gifts to and think of ideas. Some I have already done but other ideas.....

Have you written your list? Who is on it? What are you going to get them? Do you want some help??

Yes?? I can help you. Mary Kay has some wonderful products that will delight anyone receiving them including the men. From colourful lip balms, eyeshadow sets to shimmery body wash, perfume and Men's fragrance and body wash.  So much to choose from and at great prices PLUS order with me and you receive free gift wrapping!

 
 
 
 
Head to the website to check out the range and any special deals that are available http://www.marykay.com.au/GiftGuide2014


Have a fabulous week!
Bec x

Comments

Popular Posts