It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas!!

Its near the end of October and scarily it is beginning to look like Christmas! Decorations, puddings and wrapping is in the shops and the Christmas pageant is in 3 weeks so.....have you started thinking about your Christmas list??

You may not be a super organised person and your Christmas shopping starts on December 18 but you do not have to have that stress. Every year I hold a Mary Kay Christmas Party Open House, the invite is below. Its a time where you and your friends can pop in, browse gift ideas, try new products and then order your gifts with free gift wrapping all to be delivered to you ready for giving!! How does that sound?
Add to that, refreshments, discounts and free gifts and all with out the hussle and bussle of trapsing the shops.
I have gift ideas for all ages, gender and budgets and I am here as well to help you choose.
This year I am running it over two days, this Friday 24th & Saturday 25th so there is plenty of time to browse through. If you can't make it there are still some great options, browse a Look Book and order through me either direct or online, or hold your own get together and earn your gifts FREE. Its up to you but I would love to help so let me know if you are coming along or you want to see the products another time.

Have a fabulous week!

Bec x

Comments

Popular Posts