I "CC" your skin!



So I wanted to do a little post/review of the new Mary Kay CC Cream Sunscreen SPF15. If you haven’t seen or heard of it yet you are in for a treat.  You may have seen or used BB cream before but CC cream is much more. It is a Complexion. Corrector so it leaves your complexion looking flawless and is quick and easy to use.  It “combines everything you love about tinted moisturisers and primers with amazing skin care benefits and sun protection for the most advanced effortless tinted cream” *.


Mary Kay CC Cream Sunscreen SPF15 delivers eight great benefits in one easy application. These benefits are:

  1.  Protects
  2. Brightens
  3. Corrects with Lightweight Coverage
  4.  Minimises Redness
  5. Conceals
  6. Hydrates
  7. Reduces Visible Signs of Ageing
  8. Defends Against Environmental Stressors

Mary Kay CC Cream can be worn on its own or under foundation as a moisturising primer providing fabulous concealing as well.  I found it to be very moisturising so on the days I have been wearing it I do not put on my normal moisturiser but smooth on the CC cream with my finger tips and then go. Wearing it on its own you can leave it as is or if you have time add some extra colour with a touch of bronzing powder and cheek colour.


Need to be ready quickly?? team the Mary Kay CC Cream with Mary Kay Mascara and some eyeshadow, I chose Mary Kay Mineral Eyeshadow in Honey Spice and Chocolate Kiss.  Add some colour to your lips and you’re done!!


Available in 3 shades which cover a wide range of skin tones and are suitable for all skin types.  Retails for $38 and I can see that it will be very much an on-the –go essential of mine from now on.

Check it out online here.


If you want to know more contact me and I can answer your questions.

Have a fabulous week.

Bec x

* Applause Magazine, March 2014 Edition pg 8

Comments

Popular Posts